Improvement Activities Performance Category
- Select activities that will combine to award 40 points.
- High-weight activities worth 20 points.
- Medium-weight activities worth 10 points.
- Activities must be performed for at least 90 consecutive days.
- Partial credit (20 points) awarded to non-patient facing clinicians, small or rural practices and HPSAs.
- Full credit awarded to Recognized Patient Centered Medical Homes
IA Performance Category Scoring
- Worth 15% of total MIPS CPS
- Most Improvement Activities are medium-weight activities, and are worth 10 points.
- There are a few high-weight improvement activities, and those will be worth 20 points.
- You can use any combination of medium and high weight activities.
Improvement Activities Data Submission
An organization may choose to submit measure data to CMS as an individual or as a group through any the options below.
CMS Web Interface
Stay up to date with the latest news regarding MACRA and MIPS.
The Healthmonix Advisor is a free weekly news source, connecting you to the latest updates in the value-based care industry.